Friday, June 25, 2010

MSPain

So I've been out of school and jobless for a couple of months now. I've been devoting so much time trying to find somewhere to work that I forgot how good it feels to create something other than a e-mail.
Today I felt like it had been too long since I fired up MSPaint, so I put on some jams and got to some digital arts!
Enjoy the results please.

Optimism it would seem.

Here we can see apartment fever in full effect.


Tiny people, with little guns.

And they say lightning never strikes twice in a row.

Oh no!

Please hold, a customer support clown will be with you shortly.

I'm on the outside looking in.

Johnny was bad.

An odd couple.

This one makes my eyes vibrate in their sockets.

The purfect system.

And that's it for today. Maybe soon I'll load up some flash for some crazy vector fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment